Our shutters are designed and manufactured to be durable and sustainable, wherever you use them. Choose from a range of materials, in painted and stained finishes that will complement your colour palette and décor. Indeed, if you use a paint from a major supplier like Dulux, we can even match your shutters to it.
You can also choose your open-close mechanism: either the traditional plantation-style tilt rods (with either centre or offset tilt rods) or the newer ‘easy tilt’ concealed mechanism.
‘Make it Grand’
Our standard shutter blades are available in flat and elliptical profiles, and in widths of 47mm, 63mm, 89mm and 114mm. They’re constructed with hand-selected quarter-sawn timbers, reinforced engineered stiles, prescription wood conditioning, mortise and tenon joinery, and multi-step hand finishing. All of these features combine to improve the long-term performance and appearance of our shutters.
Along with plantation-grown timbers, such as Chinese Oak and White Teak, we also offer other shutter materials, including Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) and ABS Plastic.
All shutters are check-measured by our professional installers prior to manufacture, and are all hand finished to match your exact specifications. We can supply shutters suitable for internal and external applications, custom-made if necessary, for any window shape and size.
Our most economical range, Sun Saver shutters are crafted from re-engineered timber harvested from managed plantations. They’re treated with a durable polypropylene coating, which provides an extremely robust surface that’s stain- and scuff-resistant in a variety of environments.
What’s more, UV inhibitors in the coating protect your shutters and home décor from UV rays, and prevent colour fading and extreme damage from the sun.
- Economical and durable option for frequently used areas
- UV inhibitor – Protects your shutter and home décor from UV rays
- Choose from Sun Saver’s popular colour ranges that coordinate beautifully with most contemporary paint finishes
- Hinged, sliding and bi folding options available
Formulated specifically for light-weight and strength, our Sun Smart shutters are constructed from ABS Plastic (Acrylonitrice Butadiene Styrene). They’re energy-efficient, and help keep your home warm in winter and cool in summer (thanks to tiny insulating pockets of air in their cellular structure).
They’re also rust-proof, and resistant to mildew, cracks and warps, so you can use them in any high-moisture areas within your home. In fact, if you choose one of the waterproof options in the Sun Smart range, you can even use it for your balcony, courtyard or indoor-outdoor room.
- 100% waterproof application available (includes stainless steel hinges)
- Perfect for bathrooms, laundries and kitchens
- Can withstand high humidity and condensation
- Formulated specifically for strength
- Specialty shapes available
- Available in a range of colours
Hand-crafted from Chinese Oak, a plantation-grown timber, Sun Style shutters are an economical and environmentally friendly solution for any window type.
- Ideal for bedrooms or lounges
- Environmentally friendly – can be re-harvested
- Available in a wide range of painted and stained finishes
- Specialty shapes available
- Natural wood and painted finishes
Our Sun Select range is crafted from top-of-the-line White Teak hardwood, the finest quality timber, which is not only dimensionally stable, stronger and finely grained, but also eco-friendly.
As with all our styles, Sun Select shutters can be tailored to your needs. You can choose the finish (natural wood or painted), the louvre width, and the hinge colour that best suit your application.
- The perfect way to enhance a feature window
- Invisible Tilt : Offers streamlined appearance, tighter closure, easy cleaning and a wider view
- Enjoy wider, unobstructed views – wide panel capability means fewer panels
- Specialty shapes available, including circles, arches, angles and French doors
- FSC® certified – indicates that the product is certified and comes from a well-managed forest